Power Bismarck April Athlete of the Month
School: Starting goaltender for the Bismarck Bobcats hockey team
Programs: In-Season Strength & Conditioning
Great things to say about POWER:
“I love working out at POWER because of the amazing facility and staff they offer. Every person there has the tools needed to make better athletes. The gym gives me everything I need to become better every single day such as bikes, treadmills, a soccer field and squat racks. The staff at POWER has helped me with my cardio, agility and strength which has given me the chance to be the best hockey player I can be.”
Power Bismarck March Athlete of the Month
School: Legacy High School
Sports: Football and Track
Programs: POWER Long Term Athlete Development and POWER Speed Camp
- Third in 4 x 200 and first in 4 x 100 at ND State Track meet (2017)
- State Class A record
- Six years of football; five years of track
- Sanford score of 747
- Goals: under 11.2 in 100 and twenty-one ft. in long jump
Power Bismarck February Athlete of the Month
School: Shiloh Christian School
Program: Speed Camp
- London is a junior at Shiloh Christian School in Bismarck.
- Enrolled in the POWER Speed Camp to further her skills for the upcoming track season.
- She enjoys the comradery that the POWER program offers.
- The POWER program has helped her become a better athlete.
- London’s goal is to achieve a qualifying time in the 800M.