Power Bismarck November Athlete of the Month
Sport(s): Soccer and Basketball
School: St. Mary’s Central High School
Program(s): Long Term Athletic Development (LTAD)
- Starting player on soccer team during her freshman and sophomore years.
- Played on the 2017 all-conference soccer team
- Favorite aspects of POWER: exciting environment and the trainers are motivating to be the best I can be and to improve every day.
Power Bismarck September Athlete of the Month
- Named team captain for Bismarck High hockey team
- Scored thirty-six points in sophomore year
- BHS hockey team placed 2nd in the state last year
- Plays for Team North Dakota 16U
- Caleb enjoys Olympic lifting
Power Bismarck July Athlete of the Month
School: Legacy High School
- Big improvements noticed from summer training
- Liked fun, team building experience that he received from POWER training
- Like the competitiveness of training and the push from the coaches to be better athletes
- Developed goals: be a starter in varsity sports; win a state championship title.