Power Sioux Falls January Athlete of the Month
Age: 9 years old
Sport: Basketball and Soccer
School: Harrisburg Elementary
Favorite thing about POWER: “I feel with every practice I get stronger and improve my agility skills. I really like my trainer! Brad encourages me and helps me do things correctly!” – Logan
Power Sioux Falls December Athlete of the Month
Sport: Track & Field
School: Sioux Falls Christian
Favorite thing about POWER: Improving myself and being able to see myself get in better shape.
- Justus has been training w/ POWER coach, Jesse, since September.
- He won state in the 300M hurdles for all classes.
Power Sioux Falls November Athlete of the Month
School: Flandreau High School
Favorite thing about POWER: “ARM FARM” workout
- Dylan has been training at POWER with coach Jordan since August 2017.
- He was on the Class A All-State First Team this year.
- He has slo announced that he has committed to Augie next fall.
- Flandreau’s all-time leading scorer with 1,519 points and is a Sanford standout.