Power Sioux Falls February Athlete of the Month
Sport: Cross Country & Track
School: Brandon Valley High School
Favorite thing about POWER: “I love the people at POWER!” – Hannah
- Hannah is part of the Sanford SCORE 700 club and is 8th in the region for females.
- 4th at State Track & Field in Pole Vault, 1st in 4×200, and 4×400 State AA record.
- She is attending Black Hills State for Cross Country and Track & Field.
Power Sioux Falls January Athlete of the Month
Age: 9 years old
Sport: Basketball and Soccer
School: Harrisburg Elementary
Favorite thing about POWER: “I feel with every practice I get stronger and improve my agility skills. I really like my trainer! Brad encourages me and helps me do things correctly!” – Logan
Power Sioux Falls December Athlete of the Month
Sport: Track & Field
School: Sioux Falls Christian
Favorite thing about POWER: Improving myself and being able to see myself get in better shape.
- Justus has been training w/ POWER coach, Jesse, since September.
- He won state in the 300M hurdles for all classes.