Power Sioux Falls May Athlete of the Month
School: Augustana University
Favorite thing about POWER: I love the environment. The trainers and physical therapists have so much dedication towards their athletes and push you to be the best athlete you can be.
- NSIC Regular Season Champ
- NSIC Conference Tournament Champ
Jeffrey and Jonathan Diaz
Power Sioux Falls April Athlete of the Month
Age(s): 23 years old
Sport(s): Mixed Martial Arts & Jiu Jitsu
Favorite thing about POWER: It’s an awesome atmosphere with smart, intense training. Overall, it’s a great place to train, grow and get results.
- Jeffrey is a 2-0 amateur fighter with a gold No-Gi medal and Bronze No-Gi medal.
- Jonathan is a 1-0 amateur fighter and two time 2nd place Jiu Jitsu tournament finalist.
Kyra, Savannah and Anna
Power Sioux Falls March Athlete of the Month
Age(s): 17 years old
Sport: Competitive Cheer
Schools: Roosevelt & O’Gorman
Favorite thing about POWER: Sprints on the curve treadmill & their trainer Jordan
- All three girls participate in Dakota Spirit Cheer and their high school competitive cheer teams
- “They are a hard working group that always come with good energy,” said Jordan, their coach.