POWER to host annual coaching clinics in Fargo and Sioux Falls
Once again, Sanford POWER is holding Strength and Conditioning Clinics to give professionals the chance to discover the latest research when it comes to sports performance.
The clinics will feature national, regional and local professionals who are recognized in the area of sports performance. Attendees will learn about nutrition, age-appropriate drills and exercises, performance, strength training and injury prevention.
Sanford POWER is in its 20th year of developing athletes of all ages and abilities. It has year-round training and programs at facilities in Fargo, Sioux Falls and Bismarck with additional programming in Aberdeen and Bemidji.
Register here for the Fargo clinic.
To register for the Sioux Falls clinic, go here.
Guest speakers for each location include:
- Russ Flaten, EdD, CMPC-AASP
- Certified Mental Performance Consultant, Premier Sport Psychology, Edina, MN
- Daniel John, MA, MRE, MRKC
- Strength and Conditioning Coach, Performance Consultant, Author, Senior Lecturer, and Keynote Speaker, Murray, Utah
- Derek Hansen, MASc, CSCS
- Strength and Conditioning Coach, Performance Consultant, and Speaker, Self-Employed, Vancouver, BC
- Robert Panariello, MS, PT, ATC, CSCS
- Physical Therapist, Co-CEO of Professional Physical Therapy, Writer, and Keynote Speaker, Professional Physical Therapy, Garden City, NY
- Jason Miller, MS, CSCS, CPT
- Director of Athletic Performance, Olympic Sports, North Dakota State University, Fargo, ND
- John Graham, MS, ACSM EP-C, CSCS*D, RSCC*E
- Senior Administrator of Fitness and Sports Performance
- St Luke’s University Health Network / Allentown, PA
- Joe Eisenmann, Ph.D.
- Head of Sports Science for Volt Athletics / East Lansing, MI
- Ryan Johnson, M.Ed, CSCS*D, RSCC*D
- Physical Education Instructor, Strength & Conditioning Coordinator
- Wayzata Public High School / Plymouth, MN
- Bobby Stroupe, CSCS*D, RSCC*D, FAFS
- Founder and President, ATHLETE Performance Enhancement Center (APEC) / Tyler, TX