POWER to hold educational clinics in April
The science behind sports is ever evolving.
The Sanford POWER Strength and Conditioning Clinics give professionals the chance to discover the latest research when it comes to sports performance. The clinics are available in Fargo on April 21-22 and Sioux Falls on April 28-29.
The clinics will feature national, regional and local professionals who are recognized in the area of sports performance. Attendees will learn about nutrition, age-appropriate drills and exercises, performance, strength training and injury prevention.
Guest speakers for each location include:
- Robert dos Remedios, MA, CSCS, MSCC, NIKE Master Trainer, Kinesiology/Physical Education Professor – College of the Canyons, Santa Clarita, CA
- Josh Henkin, CSCS, CEO DVRT Ultimate Sandbag Training, Las Vegas, NV
- Chris Korfist, MSEd., Speed Expert and Sprint Coach, Owner of Slow Guy Speed School, Burr Ridge, IL
- Sherri Nordstrom Stastny, PhD, RD, CSSD, LRD, Associate Professor, Health, Nutrition and Exercise Sciences, North Dakota State University, Fargo, ND
- Scott Brown, PT, DPT, OCS, SCS, Cert. DN, Physical Therapist Specialist, Sanford POWER Center, Sanford Health, Fargo, ND
- Colin Bond, MS, Clinical Biomechanist, Sanford Sports Science Institute – Orthopedics and Sports Medicine, Fargo, ND
- Cal Dietz, MEd, CSCS; University of Minnesota
- Jim Kramer, MS, CSCS, USAW1; North Dakota State University
- Matt Gifford, CSCS, USATF1; NXLevel Performance
- Dan Lorenz, DPT, PT, LAT, CSCS; Specialists in Sports & Ortho Rehab, Overland Park, KS
- Lizzie Kuckuk, MS, RD, LN; Sanford Sports Science Institute
- Melissa Moyer, PT, DPT, SCS, ATC; Sanford Sports Physical Therapy
- Jordan Soukup, MS, CSCS; Sanford POWER
- Hunter Glascock, CSCS, USAW1; Sanford POWER
- Charley Smook, MS, CSCS; Sanford POWER