Pro baseball player Coleman to host camp in Sioux Falls
Professional baseball player Dusty Coleman will host a developmental baseball clinic Jan. 6, at the Sanford Fieldhouse in Sioux Falls.
The DC Baseball Development Clinic will feature two sessions—a fundamentals clinic from 9-11:30 a.m. for ages 6-13 and an advanced skills clinic from 12:30-4 p.m. for ages 13-18.
“I am excited to come home for the DC Baseball Clinic,” said Coleman. “It is going to be a full day of baseball and fun at the Sanford Fieldhouse!”
Coleman won a World Series ring with the Kansas City Royals in 2015 and batted .227 with four home runs and nine RBI in 27 games for the Padres in 2017.
Special guests at the clinic include:
- Layne Somsen – L.A. Dodgers (AAA)
- Logan Landon – L.A. Dodgers (AA, AAA)
- Ethan Landon – Michigan State University
- Steve Phillips – Sanford POWER Baseball Academy
- Beau Torbert – Sanford POWER Baseball Academy
- Jeff Holm – Former Augustana University head baseball coach
All athletes attending will receive a camp t-shirt along with snacks and beverages during the clinic. There will be a question and answer session along with time for autographs following each session.
Registration and a complete schedule can be found here..