POWER to hold Strength and Conditioning Clinics in Fargo and Sioux Falls
Once again, Sanford POWER is holding Strength and Conditioning Clinics to give professionals the chance to discover the latest research when it comes to sports performance.
The clinics are available in Fargo on April 13-14 and Sioux Falls on April 20-21.
The clinics will feature national, regional and local professionals who are recognized in the area of sports performance. Attendees will learn about nutrition, age-appropriate drills and exercises, performance, strength training and injury prevention.
Register here for the Fargo clinic.
Guest speakers for each location include:
- Boo Schnexnayder, M.Ed, USATF Level 3 and Master Coach
- Brett Bartholomew, MS.ED., CSCS*D, RSCC*D
- Matt Reynolds, M.Ed., SSC, CSCS
- Travis Anderson, MS, CSCS
- Anthony Morando, MS, CSCS*, SCCC*, XPS
- Lee Taft, MS, CSCS, USATF L1
- Jay Dawes, Ph.D., CSCS,*D, NSCA,*D, ACSM-HFS, TSAC-F
- Kari Woodall, TRX Master Trainer; Blaze, Inc
- Kevin Carr, CFSC, LMT
- Paul Goodman, MS, CSCS, Chicago Blackhawks strength and conditioning coach
- Lizzie Kasparek, MS, RD, LN; Sanford Sports Science Institute
- Matt Rollag, PT, DPT, ATC; Sanford Sports Physical Therapy
- Jordan Soukup, MS, CSCS; Sanford POWER