Lineups set for 2020 POWER Strength and Conditioning Clinics
Sanford POWER is holding its annual strength and conditioning clinics to give professionals the chance to discover the latest research when it comes to sports performance.
The clinics are available in Fargo on April 17-18 and Sioux Falls on May 1-2.
The clinics will feature national, regional and local professionals who are recognized in the area of sports performance. Attendees will learn about strength training, performance programming, age-appropriate drills and exercises, injury prevention, nutrition and mental performance coaching skills.
Sanford POWER has been developing athletes of all ages and abilities for more than 20 years. It has year-round training and programs at facilities in Fargo, Sioux Falls and Bismarck with additional programming in Aberdeen and Bemidji.
Guest speakers include:
- James Radcliffe, MS, CSCS
- Head strength and conditioning coach
- University of Oregon
- Bill Foran, MS, CSCS, RSCC*E
- Strength and conditioning coach
- Miami Heat
- Dan Lorenz, DPT, PT, ATC, LAT, CSCS
- Director of sports medicine
- Ortho Kansas/Lawrence Memorial Hospital
- Robert Hackett, BS, CSCS
- Brand Ambassador – BSN Sports
- Former NBA strength coach (Dallas/Milwaukee)
- MABASPORTS – Owner
- Sanford POWER Team
- Andy Gillham – Sports psychology
- Lizzie Kasparek – Nutrition
- Adam Moen – Physical therapy
- Matt Rollag – Physical therapy
- Paul Lundgren – Strength and conditioning coach
- Pat Davidson, Ph.D.
- Author, lecturer
- Strength and conditioning
- Russ Flatten, EDD, CMPC-AASP
- Certified mental performance
- Consultant, Premier Sports
- Dan John, MA, MRE, MRKC
- Performance consultant, speaker, writer, author
- Senior lecturer at St. Mary’s University – Twickenham, London
- Boo Schexnayder
- Strength and conditioning coach – track and field, cross country
- Louisiana State University, Baton Rouge, Louisiana
- Jason Miller, MS, CSCS
- Director of Athletic Performance
- Olympic Sports, North Dakota State University
About Sanford Health
Sanford Health, one of the largest health systems in the United States, is dedicated to the integrated delivery of health care, genomic medicine, senior care and services, global clinics, research and affordable insurance. Headquartered in Sioux Falls, South Dakota, the organization includes 44 hospitals, 1,400 physicians and more than 200 Good Samaritan Society senior care locations in 26 states and nine countries. Nearly $1 billion in gifts from philanthropist Denny Sanford have transformed how Sanford Health improves the human condition. For information, visit sanfordhealth.org or Sanford Health News.