Power Bemidji July Athlete of the Month
Name: Karley Lazella
Age: 13 Years Old
School: Bemidji Junior High
Sports: Softball, Basketball, and Volleyball
- Karley has earned the Player of the Game Award, is a 3-time starter and earned Athlete of the Month throughout the Junior High program.
- Her new personal records are 215lb (Squat) 105lb (Bench) 15.5″ (Vertical) and 5.8 sec (Pro Agility).
- Karley is an active volunteer at her church, while also earning a spot on the ‘B Honor Roll’ in school.
Favorite Things About Power:
- I really love having the opportunity to work hard and push myself to be the best athlete I can be. Learning new things in the weight room has been a great experience.
- The staff have been so cool at POWER, Coach Cam works me really hard and is always asking about my day, making it a fun place to be.
Power Bemidji June Athlete of the Month
Name: Henry Weber
School: St. Mark’s Lutheran School
Sports: Baseball, Football, Basketball
Highlights: Henry has increased his speed and his lifting strength while training at the POWER Center.
Favorite Thing About POWER: I like working with the POWER staff. They push me to be better every day.
Power Bemidji May Athlete of the Month
Name: Casey Rupp
School: Bemidji High School
Sport(s): Hockey, Ice Hockey, Tennis
Award(s): Minnesota High School tennis state participant
Highlights: Casey succeeds academically at Bemidji High School having a 4.2 GPA. He was also an All-Conference Tennis Honorable Mention.
Favorite Thing About Power: Casey enjoys working alongside his teammates while training at the POWER Center. He also appreciates the POWER staff and their expertise.