Power Fargo January Athlete of the Month
Month: January 2022
Name: Zach Davidson
School: Fargo Davies High School
Sports(s): Soccer (Center Back)
Program(s): POWER Personal Training Sessions – 60-minute sessions
- Has faithfully trained at Sanford POWER-Fargo since May 2018
- Always arrives on time, with a positive attitude, and ready to work
- Receptive and coachable to cues and gives his best effort on every drill and repetition
- Extremely committed to improve and succeed
Power Fargo December Athlete of the Month
Month: December 2021
Name: Carter Jaeger
School: Shanley High School
Sport(s): Basketball (Guard)
Program(s): Return to Performance
- Began training at Sanford POWER-Fargo in May 2021.
- Although quiet, Carter’s work ethic speaks volumes.
- One of three triplets with a sister, Randi, and brother, Cole.
- Enjoys cooking and buys and sells shoes as a side hustle.
- Plans to attend St. Thomas next year and major in Business Entrepreneurship.
Power Fargo November Athlete of the Month
Month: November 2021
Name: Kayla Tretter
School: Northern Cass High School-Hunter, ND
Sport(s): Basketball (Guard) and Track & Field (Sprints)
Program(s): POWER High School Camps and POWER Basketball Academy
• Began training at Sanford POWER-Fargo in June 2020.
• Sanford SCORE of 710
• Constantly ready to compete and loves to seek out a challenge.
• Brings a great attitude and strives to be the hardest worker in the facility.
• Extremely coachable, always asking the right questions, and mature beyond her age.