Power Fargo April Athlete of the Month
Name: Nick Verdi
Sport/Occupation: Firefighter at the North Dakota Air National Guard
Program(s): POWER Monthly Member
- Began his POWER membership in January of 2016
- Military firefighter at the North Dakota Air National Guard
- Extremely hardworking, committed, and focused
- High level of self-discipline and motivation
Power Fargo March Athlete of the Month
Name: Bryn Woodside
School: Recent graduate of University of Jamestown
Sport(s): Former basketball player at University of Jamestown. Participated in volleyball, basketball and track in high school.
Program(s): Return to Performance program in October of 2018 and transitioned to POWER Small Group Training – 60 Minute Sessions this January
- Started the Return to Performance program in October of 2018 and transitioned to POWER Small Group training this January.
- Scored over 1000 points during her basketball career in Jamestown and was All-American her senior year.
- Works as a Registered Nurse at Sanford and is planning on running the 10k during the Fargo Marathon weekend.
- Enjoys being with family, going to the lake, and playing board games and ping pong.
Power Fargo Febraury Athlete of the Month
Name: Kylie Grommesh
School: Central Cass High School, Casselton, ND
Sport: Track & Field (Sprinter and Jumper) and Volleyball (Outside Hitter)
Program(s): POWER Small Group Training – 60 Minute Sessions
- Sanford POWER athlete since she was 11 years old (September 2012)
- A pleasure to train with her positive attitude and work ethic
- Always smiling, no matter how difficult the workout
- Signed a National Letter of Intent with NDSU to participate in Track and Field