Power Fargo October Athlete of the Month
Month: October 2021
Name: Will Starkey
School: Mahnomen High School-Mahnomen, MN
Sport(s): Basketball (Forward) and Football (Running Back and Linebacker)
Program(s): Return to Performance
- Began training at Sanford POWER-Fargo in June 2021.
- Travels approximately 1 hour, from Mahnomen, 2 times per week and never misses a training session.
- Never complains, works incredibly hard, does what you ask of him, great attitude, and fun to work with.
- Big goals and does whatever necessary to accomplish them.
Power Fargo September Athlete of the Month
Month: September 2021
Name: Maria Zanotti
School: Moorhead High School
Sport(s): Soccer (Right Wing)
Program(s): POWER Small Group Training–60 Minute Sessions
• Began training at Sanford POWER-Fargo on April 4, 2016
• Extremely dedicated in the gym and on the field
• Constantly hustling
• Coachable, gritty, and very committed to improve and succeed
• High character and goal oriented
Power Fargo August Athlete of the Month
Month: August 2021
Name: Anthony Reading
Grade: Rising sophomore
School: Detroit Lakes High School-Detroit Lakes, MN
Sport(s): Basketball (Forward) and Football (Tight End/WR, and/or Outside Linebacker)
Program(s): POWER Small Group Training–60 Minute Sessions and POWER Basketball Academy Partner Training-60 Minute Sessions
- Began training at Sanford POWER-Fargo on June 3, 2019.
- Very personable, comical, and always sarcastic to his training partner, his sister.
- Coachable, determined, and very motivated and committed to improve and succeed.
- Enjoys having fun yet always works extremely hard.