Power Fargo September Athlete of the Month
Month: September 2020
Name: Kennedy Cook
School: Fargo Davies High School, Fargo, ND
Sport(s): Hockey (Goalie) and Softball (Shortstop)
Program(s): POWER Personal Training–60 Minute Sessions
- Began training at Sanford POWER in August 2019.
- Very consistent, coachable, never afraid of trying new exercises, and always gives 100% effort.
- Outstanding advancements in movement capabilities, power output, and strength over the past year.
Ashley, Ethan, and Hannah Hansen
Power Fargo August Athlete of the Month
Month: August 2020
Names: Ashley, Ethan, and Hannah Hansen
- Ethan-high school sophomore
- Ashley-college freshman
- Hannah-college sophomore
- Ethan-Park Christian, Moorhead, MN
- Ashley and Hannah-Bethel University, St. Paul, MN
- Ethan-basketball, soccer, and track & field
- Ashley and Hannah-college soccer
Program(s): POWER Small Group Training–90 Minute Sessions
- Second summer training at POWER.
- Disciplined and dedicated by training at 7 AM on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays for 90 minutes.
- Very consistent, extremely coachable, and intense.
- Always giving high level of effort.
Power Fargo July Athlete of the Month
- Began training at Sanford POWER in November 2018.
- Has made tremendous progress over the past 1 ½ years.
- Very consistent, coachable, and energetic.
- Always eager to learn more advanced exercises to enhance her athleticism.