Power Fargo May Athlete of the Month
Name: Logan Wood
School: West Fargo Sheyenne High School
Sport: Football (Quarterback) and Basketball (Forward)
Program(s): Return to Performance and POWER Small Group Training
- Started the Return to Performance program in July of 2017 and has since transitioned to POWER Small Group Training.
- Focused, motivated and self-disciplined young athlete.
- Extremely reliable and respectful.
- Avid sports aficionado and big fan of both the Minnesota Vikings and the West Virginia Mountaineers.
- Enjoys fishing, wakeboarding, and wake surfing.
Power Fargo April Athlete of the Month
Name: Nick Verdi
Sport/Occupation: Firefighter at the North Dakota Air National Guard
Program(s): POWER Monthly Member
- Began his POWER membership in January of 2016
- Military firefighter at the North Dakota Air National Guard
- Extremely hardworking, committed, and focused
- High level of self-discipline and motivation
Power Fargo March Athlete of the Month
Name: Bryn Woodside
School: Recent graduate of University of Jamestown
Sport(s): Former basketball player at University of Jamestown. Participated in volleyball, basketball and track in high school.
Program(s): Return to Performance program in October of 2018 and transitioned to POWER Small Group Training – 60 Minute Sessions this January
- Started the Return to Performance program in October of 2018 and transitioned to POWER Small Group training this January.
- Scored over 1000 points during her basketball career in Jamestown and was All-American her senior year.
- Works as a Registered Nurse at Sanford and is planning on running the 10k during the Fargo Marathon weekend.
- Enjoys being with family, going to the lake, and playing board games and ping pong.