BISMARCK SEASONAL TRAINING
Sanford POWER Golf Program: March 4 – April 26
The Sanford POWER Golf Program starts you on the path to maximum performance for the golf season. This eight-week program is led by Titleist Performance Institute (TPI) certified professionals from the medical and fitness world.
The academy will consist of:
- Pre- and post-program TPI Physical Screen and Big 12 Swing Characteristics assessment
- One-on-one personal training led by a certified strength and conditioning specialist
- Manual therapy with a physical therapist (if needed)
- At-home customized corrective exercise program
- Referrals to golf professionals in the area
The Sanford POWER Golf Program offers science-based programming and the latest equipment and technology to maximize your general fitness goals and prepare you for the golf season.
All golfers: junior level (13 and younger), high school (14-18) and adult (19 and older)
March 4 – April 26 (eight weeks)
Sanford POWER Center Bismarck – Performance
Family Wellness in Bismarck-Mandan – Physical Therapy
To register, call (701) 323-1125.
2019 POWER Speed Camp
This 8-week training program will help prepare the athlete for the upcoming season. This speed training program will work primarily on running technique, speed endurance, explosiveness and strength training that is congruent with the demands of their given sport. Speed is the sum of strength and power and our coaches adjust your training through progressions, starting with building a strong foundation of the fundamentals.