BISMARCK SEASONAL TRAINING PROGRAMS
In addition to athletic performance training (cultivating exercise fundamentals related to strength, speed, power, agility and conditioning), Sanford POWER offers sports/skill development training focused on improving the specific skills athletes need to meet and exceed the demands of their sport.
To become the best player you can be, you need to become the best athlete you can be. Through the two-part athlete development program, Sanford POWER is a one-stop-shop to complete athlete development.
Seasonal Training Programs
Throughout the year, Sanford POWER organizes seasonal training programs for sports including:
- Speed Camp
Current or Upcoming Seasonal Training Programs
- ECI Basketball Spring Training
- Capital Volleyball Club Performance Training
- POWER Softball Fundamentals Camp
- Bismarck High School Summer Training
- Century High School Summer Training
- Legacy High School Summer Training
- Mandan High School Summer Training
- Shiloh Christian Summer Training
Please visit the Bismarck Academies webpage for baseball and hockey training programs.
To register for a camp listed above or inquire about additional upcoming seasonal training opportunities, contact us at (701) 323-1125.
You can also register online.