POWER, academies reopen for limited business
Sanford POWER and Sanford POWER academies will all be reopened for limited business by appointment as of Monday, May 11. There are enhanced guidelines in place to ensure the well-being of our athletes and staff amid the COVID-19 pandemic. We look forward to having you back in our facility and want to assure you that your training will occur in a safe environment.
We followed state and federal guidelines and consulted our own health experts to develop safety practices for our facilities:
- No visitors or walk-ins are allowed.
- Clients should arrive dressed to train with their own water bottle; locker rooms and water fountains are not available.
- Anyone entering the building will be screened.
- Social distancing will be enforced at all times, including during training.
- All equipment will be sanitized before and after each workout.
These practices will be adjusted as needed to align with public health recommendations.
- Bismarck’s athlete guidelines can be found here.
- Fargo’s athlete guidelines can be found here.
- Sioux Falls athlete guidelines can be found here.
As you make plans to resume training, remember we have a collective responsibility to keep each other safe and healthy. If you feel sick, stay home. If you have a condition that puts you at an increased risk of COVID-19 complications, be thoughtful about your decision to resume training.
Sanford POWER is also pursuing multiple options for summer programming. We’ll share final decisions before the respective start dates for each program. Stay tuned to our social media channels for the most recent updates.