POWER working with Rep1 Sports to prepare NFL prospects
SIOUX FALLS, S.D. – Sanford POWER, the region’s premier sports performance training program, is supporting a new class of clients from Rep 1 Sports as the professional football prospects prepare for the NFL combine.
The pre-combine support includes providing expertise at Rep 1 Sports headquarters in Irvine, California, along with access to services in Sioux Falls, South Dakota, including an elite-athlete physical.
“The proof is in the performance, and it has been rewarding to see the athletes our Sanford POWER team worked with from last year’s class have success in professional football,” said Steve Young, president of Sanford Sports. “The Sanford POWER team continues to build on its reputation of working with elite athletes to help them reach their goals.”
Last year’s class of Rep 1 Sports clients featured six NFL draft picks and three more NFL free-agent signees.
Sanford POWER offers sports and activity-specific training that incorporates the latest in strength development, speed, agility, plyometrics and explosive power. Sanford POWER is incorporated into the training of dozens of high school and college programs throughout South Dakota, North Dakota and Minnesota. NFL stars Carson Wentz and C.J. Ham have used the POWER program to prepare for their careers in professional football.
Rep 1 Sports, is a multi-sports agency based in Irvine, California. The agency represents some of the biggest names in the NFL, including Wentz, Dallas Goedert, Ben Roethlisberger, Jared Goff and Brandin Cooks.
“Our clients have been able to make gains in their performance with the help of Sanford POWER,” said Chase Callahan, partner and NFL agent at Rep 1 Sports. “There is incredible value in having our athletes train with Sanford POWER’s strength and conditioning coaches, and it shows.”
Heisman Trophy finalist tops list
2021 NFL prospects with Rep 1 Sports include:
- Kyle Trask, quarterback, University of Florida
- KJ Costello, quarterback, Stanford/Mississippi State University
- Blake Proehl, wide receiver, Eastern Carolina University
- Simi Fehoko, wide receiver, Stanford University
- Dax Milne, wide receiver, Brigham Young University
- John Bates, tight end, Boise State University
- Spencer Brown, offensive line, Northern Iowa University
- Dillon Radunz, offensive line, North Dakota State University
- Sam Cosmi, offensive line, University of Texas
- Jared Hocker, offensive line, Texas A&M University
- Keith Taylor, defensive back, University of Washington
- Turner Bernard, specialist, San Diego State University
- Paulson Adebo, defensive back, Stanford University
- Thomas Fletcher, specialist, University of Alabama
About Sanford Health
Sanford Health is dedicated to the integrated delivery of health care, genomic medicine, senior care and services, global clinics, research and affordable insurance. Headquartered in Sioux Falls, South Dakota, the organization spans 24 states with 48,000 employees, 46 hospitals, 1,500 providers and 366 Good Samaritan Society senior care and living centers. Learn more about Sanford Health’s transformative work to improve the human condition at sanfordhealth.org or Sanford Health News.