At Sanford POWER Hockey Academy, get started on the path the maximum performance. Our hockey-specific training program helps you achieve optimal physical condition and refines your skills so you can take your performance to the next level.
Players ages 9 and older can develop the abilities they need to finish strong on the ice and in the game. Individual, group and team training sessions are offered year-round.
Features at the Academy
Our training program is tailored to the unique demands of ice hockey, which requires top performance while carrying a heavy load of protective equipment. Because being a great hockey players starts with being a great skater, the Academy provides comprehensive training in three areas:
State-of-the-art hockey treadmill training:
- Develop proper mechanics with video analysis
- Improve balance and form
- Increase speed
- Receive training focused on stride frequency and length
Stick-handling and shooting
- Advance power and accuracy
- Improve soft and fast hand skills
- Increase catch and release time and speed
Strength and agility training
- Enhance strength and conditioning
- Increase sports-specific development
- Learn injury reduction strategies
- Receive USA Hockey and high-performance strength testing
For more information or to sign up for the Sanford POWER Hockey Academy program, call (701) 323-1125.
3451 N 14th St. Suite C
Bismarck, ND 58503