Hockey Player Development Camp
Serious high school hockey players are welcome to join us for a player development camp. This camp is geared towards girl and boy high school players and junior hockey players. This will be a high intensity camp. Be prepared to work hard and be dedicated to your training.
- Development Camp runs June 6 through November 18, 2022.
- There will be breaks July 4-7 and Sept. 5-8.
- Summer (June – August): 6 a.m. – 7 a.m., Monday – Thursday
- School Year (Sept. – Nov.): 6:30 a.m. – 7:30 a.m. or 3:15 p.m. – 4:15 p.m.
- $575 – High School Hockey Player
- $290 – Junior Hockey Player
- $375 – Goalie
- *Limited spots are available. 25 maximum athletes.
- June 6–10 (Max outs, orientation)
- June 13–July 29 (Hypertrophy training, muscular endurance)
- Aug 1–Oct 7 (Strength phase, 90-degree eccentric introduction)
- Oct 10–Nov 18 (Power training, unilateral focus with sport conditioning, max outs)
- (60) Minute weight room sessions
- (60) Minute on ice sessions
- (30) Minutes off ice sessions (skills/shooting room)
- (By appointment) Speed Training on running treadmill