Summer satellite schedule takes shape
Sanford POWER is hitting the road this summer with multiple satellite camps in South Dakota and Minnesota. These camps will run multiple weeks and range in grades 4-12.
Sanford POWER is the region’s most well established sports performance training program. Sanford POWER customizes programming based on an individual’s specific needs. The integrated focus of Sanford POWER’s professional staff can help maximize an athlete’s potential improvement with their strength, speed, power and agility.
- Aberdeen Central High School Weight Room: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday
- Swisher Field: Wednesday
WHO CAN PARTICIPATE:
- Student athletes entering grades 6-7 are eligible to enroll in the middle school program, which is tailored to provide foundational movement education and help prevent injury.
- Student athletes entering grades 8-12 are eligible to enroll in the 8-week program
DATES & TIMES:
- Initial testing for athletes will be June 2 at CHS.
- Final testing will be August 4 at CHS.
- 8-week program runs June 7-August 4, with no sessions July 1, 5, 6, 7, 8
- Middle school program runs June 7-30 or July 12-August 3
- Middle school programs do not pre- or post-test
- Middle school program (Grades 6-7). Early bird (before May 7): $80; Regular rate: $90; Both sessions: $150
- 8-week session (Grades 8-12). Early bird (before May 7): $170; Regular rate: $200
- Family rate (any combination of athletes/sessions). Early bird (before May 7): $310; Regular rate: $350
Notes: Sessions will have maximums. You will be notified if your selected session is full. Session price includes access to Teambuilder App, for access to the program outside the sessions.
HOW TO REGISTER:
Registration forms can be dropped off or mailed to: Sanford Aberdeen Medical Center, Attn: Therapies 2905 3rd Ave SE, Aberdeen, SD 57401
LOCATION: Vermillion High School weight room, gymnasium and track
WHO CAN PARTICIPATE: Student athletes entering grades 6-12
DATE & TIME:
- June 7 – August 5
- 9 a.m. – 11 a.m. and 10 a.m. – 12 p.m.
REGISTRATION FEE: $125
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: June 1, 2021
Student athletes enrolled in POWER will work on speed training, plyometric training, agility training and strength training.
LOCATION: Luverne High School
DATE & TIMES:
- June 28 – August 5, 2021
- Every Monday, Wednesday and Thursday
- Boys: 8:30 – 9:45 am
- Girls: 10:00 – 11:15 am
REGISTRATION FEE: $80
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: June 11, 2021